Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's BUY A GUN DAY!

Also known as "Tea Party Day". And "Tax Day".

Luckily, we did our taxes months ago. I don't know if buying a gun is going to happen today for me. I tried to get my hands on a Winchester 30-30, but it had already been sold. And since I have to work all day, the Tea Party isn't going to happen.

See, this is the problem with being conservative. While liberals are out there, sucking off the government teat and protesting at the drop of a hat, conservatives are out paying the bills, for themselves AND the liberal parasites, which means that we can't just march out and protest any time we feel like it.

We're getting screwed.

And if there's anyone out there in Wisconsin with a lever action 30-30 for around $200 (+ or -), let me know. I'm willing to drive to pick it up. It doesn't have to be a Winchester. Marlins are just fine. It's the 30-30 I care about.

Random thought here - are the Tea Parties going to be considered "Right-Wing Extremists" by the Department of Homeland Insecurity now?

No comments: