Monday, January 15, 2007

Dear Communist Shitstain Rangel

For the second time, Fuck You. Fuck you, fuck your worthless anti-American politics, fuck your god-damned bill, and yet again FUCK YOU!

Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., introduced a new military draft bill Wednesday and a resolution calling on the Defense Department to drop all restrictions on families, the public and the media being present when the remains of service members arrive and depart from military bases.

(.....)

“I don’t see how anyone who supports the war in Iraq would not support reinstatement of the draft,” he said.


I don't see how someone so fucking completely worthless could ever get elected to Congress. Oh, wait, you're from New York Fucking City, the home of brainless infected cumbubbles, the home of morons with inferiority and superiority complexes, both at the same fucking time, so maybe I could understand that after all. But since your such a brainless fucking idiot, let me educate you, not that it will do much good since you're a stalwart member of the Democrat American Communist Party.

The military doesn't need a draft. We don't want a draft. We will do whatever we can to avoid a draft. See, if there's a draft up and running, there's a good chance that some of us will have to serve next to a corrupt, gutless, yellow bellied fuckstick like you. And trust me, you fucking shitwad, I'm being polite for the sake of THE CHILDREN, otherwise I would let you know how I really feel. I'm tired of communist jizz-wipes like you attempting to do what you can in order to destroy this country's military. So lest you think that you're trying to help (and I don't think you actually think you're trying to help, I think you're trying to destroy the military, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now)....

We do not want a draft. We do not need a draft. What we in the military need is for the anti-American cocksucking Communist fuckwitted shitstains like you to STEP THE FUCK BACK AND LET US DO OUR JOB, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING PARASITE! IF I COULD, I'D RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING GUTS AND TOSS THEM AROUND LIKE TINSEL!

The only good that Rangel can do for humanity is to die and fertilize the earth with his putrid corpse. Just fucking die, you cockwart. Just. Fucking. DIE! Make this Army grunt happy and fucking die,.

No comments: