Thursday, June 26, 2003

It's way too hot here in northern California. Unable to sleep in this heat, I'll take this opportunity to lambaste a few deserving leftists....

Like effete spoiled brat Rep. Patrick Kennedy who makes the case with his own words that his sleazy and corrupt family fulfills the stereotype of the limousine liberal. In a rare paroxysm of honesty, Kennedy credentialized in front of a group of Young Democrats (momentarily torn away from the glass teat of MTV and Jerry Springer) with this beaut: "I don't need Bush's tax cut. I have never worked a [bleeping] day in my life."

I don't know what I like better, Pat's stunning honesty or the priceless delusion on display when the Young Democrats responded with jaw-dropped surprise. It seems the only people who have not figured out that the liberal elite are simply ne'er do wells getting fat on trust funds that someone with far less anti-capitalistic prerogatives earned vote for Democrats.

As my good buddy Dan likes to say: "Every spoiled rich trust-fund liberal has a conservative bread winner somewhere in their family tree."

And.....

I suggest that another condescending liberal, Bradford Delong, show the world that he is indeed the man he implores us all to be by asserting some leadership, showing his manhood, and giving up his position on the faculty at Berkeley to a member of one of his approved boutique minority groups.

No comments: