Thursday, June 22, 2023

Twenty years of ranting and raving

 I started blogging twenty years ago on this blog.  All because Tim asked if I'd like to join in the fun.

I had no clue what my life was going to become back then.  I hadn't re-enlisted yet.  Hadn't gotten married yet.  And here I am, retired from the Army, still putting up with my wife, and I'm old enough now to say I have no clue what my life will be in twenty years.  Or if I'll even be around in twenty years.  Who knows?

What I do know is that I'm rather tired of living in he Goolag, where posts of mine show up as censored by the Marxist pieces of shit at Google and Alphabet.  So, from now on you can find me at Liberty's Torch.

Life changes.  Some are welcome, some are not.  Alternatively, life sucks, wear a helmet.


1 comment:

Dennis said...

I figure you still get updates from this site and might want to see this. And in case you knew anyone who's suffering you wanted to direct to it.

The Best PTSD Treatment You've Never Heard Of
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/07/10/ptsd-treatment-veterans-medicine-mental-health/

Best,
Dennis