Wednesday, November 16, 2022

So the doc says I have the Kung Flu

 I'm calling bullshit.  I've had the Hong Kong Fluey before, and these symptoms are rather different from what I experienced the first time.  Knowing that the PCR tests pretty much detect any kind of viral RNA, I figure I have an upper respiratory infection of unknown origin.

"B-b-b-b-but DAAAAVE!  The doctor said so!"  Yeah.  I know.  And at this point, any diagnoses the doc gives me gets double and triple checked because after the past two-three years my level of trust in the medical system is fucking ZERO.  If you really need me to expound on that, go find all the quadruple jabbed people who are still coming down with the Peking Pox.

I'm hitting it with Musinex and ivermectin.  Yeah.  That stuff.  Daily doses of it.  Musinex to help my body clear out the crud in my chest, which it seems to be doing today in copious amounts.

Oh, and I don't have a fever.  In short, other than the crud in my chest, I really don't have any of the symptoms of the Beijing Bug.  So yeah.  I'm calling bullshit.




No comments: