Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Couldn't happen to a nicer commie

 CDC director tests positive for the Kung Flu AGAIN.

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, has tested positive again for COVID-19. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan announced Monday that he also tested positive for the virus.

Walensky, who has been isolating at her Massachusetts home since she was first diagnosed on Oct. 21, started developing mild symptoms and tested positive again on Sunday after taking a course of Pfizer's antiviral pill Paxlovid, the CDC said in a statement.

I love stories like this.  Because I use them to beat people about the head and shoulders when they say something incredibly stupid, like "The vaccine is safe and effective!"

1 comment:

Glypto Dropem said...

I only have one reply, and it is the one I always use in this circumstance.

"BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I was excluded from a gathering last Christmas because I am a PureBlood. Two days later, just about every attendee came down with Chi-Com Xi Flu. This past summer, my wife threw me a surprise birthday party. Several jabbed and boosted invitees stayed home suffering with Chi-Com Xi Flu.

I am more than happy to stay away from gatherings, since I have been pretty healthy since I came down with the Chi-Com Xi Flu in March of 2020 when it supposedly wasn't here yet. The only time you'll see a "Mask of Oppression" on my face is on an active EMS call. As I walk out the door of the ER, that piece of shit is unceremoniously ripped off my face and thrown in the garbage.