Monday, July 11, 2022

I keep a bottle of cleaner/sanitizer in the latrine at work

 In one of the wall lockers.  I have it tucked away in the bottom.  Because every now and then, like last weekend, we have someone that comes into the latrine and shits all over the place.  It's like a fucking shit bomb went off.  Shit on the seat.  Shit around the bowl.  Shit everywhere.  Ever see a hippo take a shit? 

 They spray that stuff everywhere.  I think they're using my latrine.

So when I need to take a shit and I find that, I put on gloves, and I fucking hose that entire toilet down with sanitizer.  Let it sit.  Glare at anyone who interrupts me.  Then I wipe it down with toilet paper, flush everything, and I take a shit on a nice, clean toilet.

Sometimes my fellow Soldiers make me despair for mankind.

No comments: