Sunday, August 08, 2021

I never really liked flying as an adult

 But with the Covidiacy and the mask fascists all screaming at me every time I take a sip of coffee (which means lowering the damn mask) I want to start throat-punching every gullible piece of shit who claims that a flimsy piece of cloth actually stops a virus.

Bonus stupidity - a couple walked up to the ticket counter wearing N-95 masks.  You know, the only kind of mask that might actually help you avoid the virus?  Yeah, those.  And they were told they COULD NOT WEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE A VALVE ON THE BOTTOM.

So you have to wear a mask at all times, except for the ONLY FUCKING MASKS THAT ACTUALLY WORK!  What a pathetic fucking joke!

I can't handle this level of stupidity and ignorance that the gummint is shoving down my throat.  If I never flew again I would be happy.

2 comments:

CO Jones said...

I am done flying. They ruined it for me years ago.

Ragin' Dave said...

Military orders. Trust me, when I'm retired my ass ain't getting on a plane.