Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Presented without comment

 I finally got to bed at about 0430 this morning after a 22 hour day.  We borrowed a trailer from a friend.  It had retreads on it.  Guess what retreads do on a hot road?  Like for example, if you're doing 75 mph up I-17 about an hour south of Flagstaff, AZ?

There were no injuries, and no permanent damage.  So praise be to God for that, because he was surely looking out for our butts yesterday.  But it turned an already long day into a looooooooooooong day.  Davey Boy had to flip is "Soldier Boy" switch, as the Mrs. calls it, and just get us home.  Which I did.  Yay me.

Anyways, here's a link from Not The Bee, whereupon a rapper points out some obvious facts about the Kung Flu and the government's response to it.  That's all I got today.  I'm wiped.

No comments: