Sunday, November 22, 2020

A Warning from a Terminally-ill Priest

 Covid 19 is being used by Satan.  Fight back.

When I first got COVID, I seemed to have few symptoms. I seemed to have gotten away with a light case. But little did I know that this would not be the case.

Some of you, especially the more astute of you who follow me on social media, noticed that I was getting more and and more agitated. I felt very much a demonic disorientation overtaking me. It was something I have not felt in a very long time. Not even in the midst of the dark days of being diagnosed with ALS. For the first time I seemed to be losing my peace, which I found chaotic.

This was certainly compounded by the justified anger I felt about Pope Francis and his completely erroneous teaching on civil unions, as well as the non-stop media bias against everything good and holy. Not to mention a “catholic” candidate running for president who is a man of iniquity and sin disguised as a child of light. But not even these things have, until I got COVID, caused me to lose my peace so completely.

What this tells me is that COVID is more than a simple virus. It may have started that way, but the bastard demon couldn’t leave well enough alone. You see, the thing that Satan wants more than anything is you and me in hell for all eternity. He knows that one of the best ways of getting us there is to bring us to a place of isolation, fear, despair, lack of interior freedom, and most insidiously of all, a separation from the means of our salvation, the sacraments. Yes, I believe this is the work of the devil.

Fight back.  Stand up against the lockdowns.  Stand up against the masks, if you can.  Demand that your religious leaders administer the sacraments, and do not allow the Enemy to drag you down into depression.

I don't think it's any coincidence that the Kung Flu and the Democrat theft of the 2020 election happened at the same time.  We can say that the Democrats used the Chinese Cooties to steal the election, but the truth of the matter is that Satan was guiding both events to do his bidding.

Do read it all.  It needs to be read.  It should be read out loud in every Catholic Church during the holy season of Advent.

No comments: