Wednesday, July 22, 2020

And now Major League Baseball can go fuck itself

Fuck you, you pampered, overpaid group of bitches, pussies and other various assorted fucking shitstains.

With all the talk of athletics going political, one might think the league itself would stay out of the hubbub. 
But MLB jumped in and told people what it’s all about:

If there's one thing the panic pandemic has shown people, it's that they don't need sports to live.  I haven't been bothered with a lack of sports, and I really don't give a shit if it never comes back.  So if MLB wants to fly it's Proggie flag, they can go ahead.  Fuck the MLB.  I quit watching the Thugball league years ago.  I quit watching the NFL in 2017, and I haven't missed it.  I'll drop baseball like a bad habit, and I won't be back.

Fuck MLB, and fuck every little spoiled cunt who kneels during the anthem.

2 comments:

Drumwaster said...

There's probably a minor league or college baseball team in every medium-sized town and up. Tickets AND parking for about what a major league hot dog would cost you, and the fans are a lot more pleasant

Ragin' Dave said...

Yep. The Mrs and I have gone to a couple minor league games here, and it's been a hoot. Plus, I can buy two beers for us, and it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg.