Friday, May 08, 2020

I want Flynn to sue a few bastards

He's a free man, after years of being shit on, going bankrupt from legal costs, having to sell his house, having the government THREATEN HIS SON....

And we all know the bastards who did this aren't going to jail.  Rules are for the little people.

So I want Flynn to sue people out of existence.  I want multi-million dollar judgments that bankrupt the evil bastards who brought this on.  I want them to feel pain for every single day of their lives until they finally die and roast for all eternity in hell.

Is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Drake's Place said...

Not too much to ask at all. 👍

I'd like to see live coverage of arrests (like CNN did with Roger Stone), of perps Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, the Clintons, Strozk...it's a long list. And spend the rest of their lives in an 8x11 foot cell.