Friday, January 10, 2020

Granny Rictus McBotox said Obama didn't need Congressional Authorization to drop bombs in Libya

But that's different from what Trump did because shut up.

I think half my joy of watching Trump do his thing is that he actually calls out these pathetic fucking liars.

But back when President Obama decided to bomb Libya in 2011, in response to zero Americans being killed, Pelosi defended Obama's decision at the time by saying the president did not need congressional authorization to launch such attacks nor to keep U.S. forces in Libya.

San Fran Nan is having a hard couple of years, what with being shoved into corner after corner by the people she's responsible for creating, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.  Every single day it seems her tremors grow just a wee bit worse, and her dentures come just a wee bit more loose.  I know that as a Christian I'm not supposed to root for someone to die, but I cannot wait for this evil hag to shuffle off this mortal coil.  I might actually make a trip into San FranFreakshow just to piss on her grave.

No comments: