Friday, July 05, 2019

Fireworks

It's been a while since I've actually been to a fireworks display.  Turns out, all I have to do in my new location is sit in the front yard of our house and face my chair towards the park about half a mile away.

Awesome.

The locals put on one hell of a display as well.  Apparently, Utah has loosened up a bunch of regulations, and we had a 360 degree fireworks show going on from about 1600 to 0-dark-30.

I actually quite enjoyed myself.  The neighbors invited us over for dinner, and insisted that not only do I have seconds, but thirds, fourths and any other helpings they could shove in my mouth.  I needed a wheelbarrow to haul my stomach out of their kitchen, and a good time was had by all. 

Now back to unpacking and hauling more stuff to the thrift shops.

No comments: