Thursday, April 25, 2019

This is the sound of blubbery horse shit

The problem isn't with society, the problem is that this fat cow cannot put the fork down.

“We should be critical of the use of science and the production of knowledge to continue promoting this idea that certain bodies are fit, able, and desirable...is it my fatness that causes my high blood pressure, or is it my experience of weight stigma?" Rashatwar asked. She then connected the science suggesting that obesity is unhealthy to Nazism, saying that "fatphobic" science is “often actually eugenic science....eugenic science is Nazi science.”

There's a photo of this grossly obese woman at the link, so you can just take a gander if you wish.  She's giving a speech titled "Radical Fat Liberation".  Yes, it's as stupid as it sounds.

Look folks, I'm not a skinny man.  When I was riding my bike to town and back every day, I was a skinny kid, but that was decades ago and my life has changed somewhat.  I fight the urge to eat unhealthy food on a daily basis.  I make sure I don't gorge myself.  I watch what I eat and exercise as much as I can, given my job and my physical problems.  So what I'm saying is that I am not some guy blessed with a metabolism that burns up the calories, I have to work at it.  I know it's work.  I know it's not the easiest thing in the world.  But if you don't want to be a disgusting blob of blubber wiggling and jiggling around your life, then PUT THE FUCKING FORK DOWN.

Do you know what you CANNOT do?  You cannot force me to say or think that your grossly obese body is sexy.  Or appealing.  Or healthy.  Because it's not.

Body positivity is a crock of shit.  You're not "healthy at any size", that's a complete lie.  There are sizes that are healthy, and then there are sizes where you have to hire out the local pro football team to carry your casket after you've died an early death due to your bloated body being unable to maintain itself.

Of course, she gave this speech at a university.  Where else can you peddle absolute bullshit and have it accepted without fail?

2 comments:

p2 said...

A sex therapist. Are you freakin' kidding me? I have to believe her knowledge is book based. She talked for two flippin' hours! Probably the most exercise she's undertaken.

Ragin' Dave said...

Yeah. A sex therapist. Call me biased, but I'm not going to take advice from some woman who hasn't seen her hoo-haw in decades.