Sunday, February 03, 2019

I know my wife is going to heaven

Because she has to put up with my BS.  She just got done making some Monte Christo-type sammiches for lunch, and topped them with an over-easy egg.  So we sat down to eat some lunch.

Me:  Yeah, this is a really good Monte Carlo type sammich!

Her:  Christo.  Monte Christo.

Me:  Oh, right.  Carlo is the car, Christo is the sammich.

Her:  Just think of the Count.

Me:  What does Sesame Street have to do with a sammich?

Her:   ......

Me:  ONE!  ONE husband beaten with a rolling pin!  Ah ah ah aaaaaaaah!

Her (rubbing her forehead):  I love you, honey.

I'm going to a friend's house this afternoon for good food and good company.  Apparently they'll be watching a football game too.  I'll be outside with a cigar and a glass of brandy, because fuck the NFL sideways with a chainsaw.  The biggest problem I have with the Super Turd Bowl is that someone is going to win it.

No comments: