Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Whereupon people like to call me racist

Facts don't lie, facts don't care about your skin tone, and facts to Liberals are like crosses to Vampires.

Blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants in America’s 75 largest counties in 2009, 57 percent of all murder defendants and 45 percent of all assault defendants, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, even though blacks comprise only 15 percent of the population in those counties. 
In New York City, where blacks make up 23 percent of the city’s population, blacks commit three-quarters of all shootings and 70 percent of all robberies, according to victims and witnesses in their reports to the NYPD. Whites, by contrast, commit less than 2 percent of all shootings and 4 percent of all robberies, though they are nearly 34 percent of the city’s population. 
In Chicago, 80 percent of all known murder suspects in 2015 were black, as were 80 percent of all known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they’re a little less than a third of the population. Whites made up 0.9 percent of known murder suspects in Chicago in 2015 and 1.4 percent of known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they are about a third of the city’s residents.

I have absolutely no problem saying that I will not live in an area that is majority black.  I will not live surrounded by "ethnic" neighbors.  I don't give a shit about diversity, because diversity is just another word for "third world shithole".

I will not support any program or any person who claims to want to make this country "more diverse", because that just means more crime, more problems and less safety.

Oddly enough, the areas with the most diversity problems are all quite liberal.  I know, right?  Shocker!  Were I to have a black neighbor in a conservative part of the country, I doubt I'd have any worries at all, because there is a much greater chance that person would share the values that I share, and not subscribe to the stupidity and insanity that currently rules most Democrat controlled urban areas.  But since the black population in the USA is nothing more than slaves on the Democrat vote plantation, the chances of any of them moving out to my neck of the woods are rather small.

1 comment:

Deserttrek said...

Intelligent blacks want out of those sewers. Only the benevolent white people want them to stay.