Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ramadi falls

I haven't written anything about Ramadi falling to ISIS.    There's lots of folks out there writing better articles about it than I can.  I'm sure you can find more.

So here's the statement I have to make about it - Let's take two presumptions:

1 - Obama is so incompetent that his foreign policy has been a disaster to the extent that the world will never recover from the damage.

2 - Obama is working for America's enemies to damage America in ways that cannot be repaired.

How could you tell these two presumptions apart?  Because that's the scenario we're faced with right now.

2 comments:

Deserttrek said...

I have always believed the plan is destruction of the Republic by any means possible ... the fundamentals have been changed

Crotalus said...

Obama is an enemy of America, and he's using other enemies to destroy us.