Monday, April 20, 2015

Went for a ride yesterday

The Mrs. and I felt like we could use some exercise, so off we went.  We had a few errands to run anyways.

Riding down the bike path, I noticed fresh concrete at every lamp-post on this particular segment of trail.  Someone had done repairs.  And in every single patch of concrete, some Mexican gang-banger had scratched his tag.

The concrete was still a bit fresh.  So I rode back and rubbed every single tag away with the toe of my shoe.

Granted, it didn't leave the concrete looking as good as it was before that little gang-banger had vandalized it, but at least I won't have to see his tag every time I ride down that stretch of trail.

I did leave one tag - it read "Lily and Daddy 2015"  I figured I could live with that being permanent.

No comments: