Thursday, April 09, 2015

I would like to thank

All the women who continue to wear skin tight yoga pants while traveling via airplane, for keeping me entertained through multiple airports by showing me all the same views they wouldn't dare show people back home.

Seriously, folks.  I can check out your pubic hair style.

I especially want to thank the woman wearing white spandex in the San Francisco airport who gave me a perfect shot of her vulva as she was going down the escalator while I was going up.  Nothing makes a traveling man happier than viewing labia.

3 comments:

Steve Berven said...

For the feminism.

And I'm sure you're a rapist for even noticing.

Or something.

Ragin' Dave said...

I've told quite a few outraged young things: "If you don't want me to look, don't put it on display." But then, I've been told that I'm part of the Patriarchy hegemony or something like that.

Eric Wilner said...

You used the correct V-word!
Patriarch!
To the pillory with you! And to the fire with that "dictionary" of yours!