Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More riots last night

And I'm kind of at the point of saying "Meh.  Let the place burn".

I feel sorry for the business owners and shop keepers who are losing their livelihood to groups of thugs and criminals.  I truly do.  But over the past two decades I have been called everything but a white boy by the very same types of people who are now running feral through the streets.  I wish that those business owners were standing in front of their stores with rifles, and putting down the thugs who are destroying them.  I wish that the culture of St. Louis didn't allow for feral thugs to run through the streets while screaming about how Whitey is horrible.  But what I truly wish was that the culture of Ferguson didn't go off the rails when a dope-smoking thug who robbed a store and bounced the store owner off the wall and then attacked a cop, ended up getting shot for his violent actions.

Other than that, I really can't muster much emotion about it any more.

No comments: