Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Obligatory Miley Cyrus post

Look, I don't even own a TV, but I've been inundated with enough Miley Cyrus crap, and vids, and pictures, and "twerking" references to last me a lifetime.

There is no reason on God's green earth why a psycho 20-year-old skank who looks like a pubescent crack whore should generate that much attention, other than to call attention to just how far and how fast this country and it's culture have fallen.  Somebody please yank her ovaries out before she can breed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her latest video- a grotesque self exploitation- was like watching an explosion in a sewage treatment plant. Much as I wanted to, I could not look away. It was like watching a mental patient trying to humiliate themself in the most public way possible.