Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Listening to the radio

And hearing all the brain-dead liberal retards react to the Israel/paloswinian situation, I just want to ask them:

What would they do if a group of people who's charter goal in life is to murder Americans started firing rockets over the border and killing Americans?

How many dead Americans would it take to get a reaction from these fucking douche-tools?

Were I the Israeli Prime Minister, I would carpet-bomb Gaza until it was nothing but rubble.  Then I would bomb it again.  Then I would fire-bomb it to burn anything that might still be living into ash.  And then I would order artillery strikes for seven days in a row, just to watch the rubble bounce.

And THEN, I would move in, secure the position, and let Egypt know that we really don't like to be messed with, so here is their ONE warning not to fuck with us.

No comments: