Wednesday, August 03, 2011

To my dear co-workers

Can any one of you explain how you apparently shit SIDEWAYS and covered the sides of the toilet bowl with your nasty spray?

Seriously!

Put the fucking fried foods down!  Stop eating your lunch out of a vending machine.  For all that's holy, eat a friggin' salad!  You'll feel better, and I won't have to deal with the after effects of your completely inadequate diet.

Oh, and the guy who peed on TOP of the urinal?  If you are incapable of using a large, open porcelain tub, if you cannot pee into an opening two feet by three feet while you are STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO IT, may I suggest sterilization?  Because you're too stupid to pollute my gene pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meet my fellow South Africans. Bet they can beat him at what does so well!! They often have a head start - they start off with a shit attitude.