Friday, July 15, 2011

Quote of the Day, Self-Hating edition

My quote of the day from May 20th of this year, right after Obama tried to throw Israel under the bus:

Here’s the truth: Barack Obama could suggest that the Palestinians solve their problems with Israel buy building a great many gas-powered ovens with attached cyanide showers, and an awful lot of American Jews would still trek right off to the polls and pull the lever under his name. 

At Legal Insurrection, it's pretty much confirmed:

I reach my conclusion not based on the quality of the polling, but the reality of what I hear and see day in and day out.  Purely anecdotal observations:  Obama will lose some Jewish support, on the magnitude of 10% (give or take) less than in 2008, but Jews still will vote significantly in favor of Obama.
Want to know why?  This is why:
“In my house growing up, The Times substituted for religion. If The Times said it, it was the absolute truth.”

Now, I know that the context of the quote is somewhat skewed.  I'm OK with that.  It's still the truth, and so long as a good portion of this country is poisoning themselves with the New York Slimes' toxic brew, they'll continue to slowing kill themselves off, until they're too weak to stop the last jackboot from crushing their skulls.

Just the way the Democrat American Communist Party likes it.

1 comment:

Crotalus said...

These are the same Jews who would disarm us all, not having learned the most obvious and important lesson of the Holocaust. Two of these cretins are my (CA) senators.