Friday, March 19, 2010

*facepalm*

Obama blocking the sale of bunker-busting bombs to Israel?  Is that some more of that "smart" diplomacy I kept hearing about during the campaign?  Taking our ally in the Middle East and throwing them to the wolves?  Yeah, real fucking smart there, Leftoids.  Of course, the Democrat American Communist Party would be perfectly happy if Israel were destroyed tomorrow, so that they wouldn't have to worry about that little "Jew" problem they have - how to keep Jews voting Democrat when the Democrats absorb more and more anti-semetic stances with each passing year.

Gah.

Were I Israel, I would recognize that America is no longer friendly to democracy, and I would take whatever measures I had available to end the external threats against me.  And if that meant bombing the Middle East flat?  So be it.

No comments: