Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hey Gibbs

Yeah you, Gibbs, the Presidential mouthpiece. You wanna whine about some LaRouchie waving an Obama-as-Hiter sign?

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Fuck you, Gibbs.

Oh, and Gibbsie? Go fuck yourself, you stupid fat sack of shit.

And for every Media whore in the audience who didn't call Gibbs on that bullshit, I hope you all get your shrunken, useless testicles taken off with a belt sander. The media in this country is so dishonest that they can't even call out the Messianic Mouthpiece on what has got to be one of the flat out dumbest remarks he's ever made. What a fucking joke. The entire MSM can go drive a bus off a cliff for all I care; all it would do is improve the collective IQ of this country. I really can't see any downside to that.

SHEESH: Why did I even bother finding all those pictures when other folks have done it as well? Actually, I know why: So I could tell the Messianic Mouthpiece to go fuck off a few more times. What a fucking stupid, worthless, hand-up-his-ass-puppetry joke. I don't just want him shamed, I want him hammered into the ground for even daring to be that fucking dumb.

No comments: