Friday, April 10, 2009

Owwie owwie owwie

Did my exercise Monday. Felt fine. Finished it off with a three mile run. Felt fine, maybe a little stiff. Stretched out, got ready to travel. Felt fine. Drove to Minneapolis for a training conference that my office was putting on. Back started hurting when I left, and by the time I got to Minneapolis I couldn't stand up straight without assistance.

I spent the next four days hobbling around trying to do my job. I was finally able to get back home yesterday, where the wife began shoving anti-inflammatories down my gullet and massaging my back. I think it's the muscles, she thinks it's a bulging disk. It seems to be getting better. I have a competition coming up at the end of the month that requires me to be 100% physically. If I can't do it, I'm going to be very, very pissed.

No comments: