Friday, November 28, 2008

Well, I did better than last year.

I got a 93.94 on this quiz. I got 88% last year.

I've been reading more. Some of the questions were different, but I'm pleased that I'm improving my knowledge. This year instead of comparing the test results with college seniors, they compared them with elected officials. And the officials scored worse than average citizens on most of the questions.

But you know what? I blame the citizens for that. STOP VOTING IN MORONS!

Hell, who am I kidding? Massachusetts, New Fucking York, and California are responsible for more dumb shit than the rest of the country combined. I can't blame someone from Nebraska for the idiots of New Fucking York.

Wait, hold on. Add in Chicago to that mix. Not the entire state of Illinois, just Chicago.

No comments: