Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Rosie, you IGNORANT WHORE!

Pardon me, but I need to let the RCOB clear right now.....

O’DONNELL: Wait, can I just say something? Why do people enlist in the Army?

RICKI LAKE: Because of a ineducation (sic), and they're poor.

O’DONNELL: Thank you.

LAKE: And that’s the only way to get one.

O’DONNELL: The vast majority– Yes, Elisabeth. It’s true!


This fucking cunt (and her cunt friend, RICKI LAKE) called our soldiers poor, dumb idiots on NATIONAL FUCKING TELEVISION! And she still has a job!

I gave up around ten thousand dollars a year when I joined the military! I guess I'm one of those pennyless idiots who only joined up because I was jus' too po' to pay mah rent on the 'ol doublewide! If I wanted to make money, I suppose I could always get a job on TV trying to figure out just who the baby's daddy is, but I don't feel like metaphorically dropping trou and exposing myself on national TV just to make a buck. I cannot understand how such a brainless fucking pile of toxic shit can get paid to spew her crap on national television.

Rosie, you fat, infected, pus-spewing cankersore on the anus of humanity, let me be the first, but certainly not the last military member to tell you "Go Fuck Yourself. Do humanity a favor and choke to death on a damn doughnut already. Just. Fucking. Die."

I normally don't have that opinion about public figures, but I have rarely seen anyone as foul and witless as Rosie the Lard-brained Shitstain.

No comments: