Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Need a little sleuthing done.

A reader sent me a link that he's not sure is real or not. It's called Operation America Rising, and while it seems to be a good cause, nobody seems to be able to tell if it's an honest action or just a site trying to get money from people. To quote from the email:

It looks, on the surface to be a fund raising deal. The site has no personal names, phone #s, office address etc. Every Blog/site references back to the Operation America Rising and it seems to be the only source of info. Even Google simply quotes the main site. Is this rally real or is it false?


So here's the deal, cyber sleuths: Is this a real honest website, or just a money-grab? I'll look into it as much as I can, but I'm as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Any information you could pass along would be greatly appreciated, and I'll relay all info back to the guy who emailed me.

No comments: