Monday, December 11, 2006

Kostard wants an apology?

Over at Cold Fury, Sithmonkey has found a Kostard that wants an apology. I refuse to link to the Kossack's site, because I can't go there without violent regurgitation, but obviously Sithmonkey has a stronger stomach than I do. Anyways, here's his apology:

You want an apology? Ok..Here goes:

I’m Sorry…

…That you’re so retarded you actually think a report from a ”study group” of arrogant, obtuse, myopic, generalizing appeasers actually vindicates your knee-jerk stance on Iraq.

I’m sorry…

That you’re so deluded you think just because a bunch of angry republicans, yellow-striped moderates, and gutless libertarians gave power to the leftists in this country, that this is the direction America really wants to go.

I’m sorry…

That your tolerance, understanding, and love motivates you to hate President Bush so much that you actually revel in the fact that creeps like Chavez, Kim Jong Il, and the Persian Hitler are making life more precarious for not just Americans, but the rest of the world.

But most of all, I’m sorry that you think anyone owes you malcontents anything. You HAVE spent the last three years crapping on this country and demanding that it grab both ass cheeks and spread wide in submission to people who want to destroy our way of life.

Iraq isn’t over yet. History is still in motion. Don’t beat your chest so arrogantly until the last page is written…

When you leftists can give this country something other than your vitriol and disdain for the common American, then, and only then, do you have any business demanding consideration from anyone.


And let me add a bit, if I may.

I'm sorry that treason isn't punished in this country anymore.

I'm sorry that the Democrats American Communist Party leaked our intel to the press in an effort to hurt President Bush.

I'm sorry that we are now on the cusp of abandoning the Iraqi people because the Democrats American Communist Party are too short sighted and weak to see who and what we're fighting.

I'm sorry that the Left is so myopic and stupid that they would destroy this country, our military, and leave the Iraqi people to fend for themselves in order to gain political power.

I'm sorry that I've had to listen to the bullshit, lies, hatred and propaganda that's come from the Left ever since Bush won in 2000.

Anyone want to add what they're sorry for?

No comments: