Friday, October 13, 2006

Busy busy

You know how it is before a trip. Trying to wrap up things at work. Packing. Getting the house in order. Ensuring that any idiot who messes with your wife gets a face full of pepper spray, a steelstick across the knees, and sixty pounds of pissed-off canine hanging from their testicles.

And yes, I really do mean that last part.

So I'm heading out tomorrow morning. By tomorrow afternoon I should be in a place where I don't sweat the moment I walk outside. And I don't think anyone truly knows just how much I'm looking forward to that. If I only knew then what I know now. There's no reason for a gringo from Idaho to be in Puerto Rico, I'm telling ya. NO REASON! But I'm here, and I need to make the best of it.

Anyways, I gotta go pack some more socks. Toodles!

No comments: