Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's unsubstantiated, but....

It brings me hope.

PARIS (AP) - The head of terrorist network al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, has died, according to information from the Saudi police, transmitted by the Directorate-General of External Services (DGSE), and reported on the Lorraine daily newspaper L'Est republicain in its Saturday edition.

"According to a commonly reliable source, the Saudi police believes that Osama Bin Laden has died," said a September 21st confidential note from the DGSE classified as "defense." L'Est republicain will publish it in its Saturday edition. The note, specified the daily newspaper, would be re-printed "un-edited."


Now, until we see his body, I won't entirely believe any story about bin Laden's demise. However, I still want a chance to piss on his grave, so I'm keeping my eye on this story. I'll be following it. And if it's true, I hope he died in the most painful way possible.

No comments: