Monday, June 05, 2006

My God, these people vote?

Go check out a fisking by Misha over at the Rottweiler, the subject of which is an op-ed post about how President Bush made a woman have an abortion.

You think I'm kidding?

It was a decision I am sorry I had to make. It was awful, painful, sickening. But I feel that this administration gave me practically no choice but to have an unwanted abortion because the way it has politicized religion made it well-nigh impossible for me to get emergency contraception that would have prevented the pregnancy in the first place.


"I had sex, and now I'm pregnant, and the President himself won't let me get the Morning-After Pill, and so I had to have an abortion! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Christ on a crutch! Let's go over this really quickly, since The Emperor did such a great job.

A woman in her 40's. Married. Doesn't want any more kids. "Forgets" to put her diaphram in before sex, and now has to deal with the consequences.

NEWS FLASH! SEX LEADS TO PREGNANCY! If you haven't ensured that you can't have kids (i.e. tubal legation or vasectomy) you stand a good chance of getting knocked up! And lets count the different types of birth control, shall we?

1 - the afore mentioned diaphram (which she was too horny to use)
2 - Condoms
3 - IUD's
4 - Birth control pills
5 - Birth control patch
6 - Depo shot
7 - Norplant
8 - Spermacidal sponge

Eight different types of birth control, right off the top of my head, which this woman and her husband were either too stupid or too lazy to use. And if you're in your forties, and you don't want any more kids, why the hell don't you just get snipped? Either him or her, doesn't matter, it works either way!

So in short, this woman, through her own stupidity and negligence, refused to use the birth control she had, and got herself knocked up. And rather than bring life into the world, she chose to have an abortion.

And she blames President Bush for it.

They're insane. Loony. Kookoo for Cocoa Puffs. Off their rocker. Competely detached from reality. Unable to comprehend the basic facts of life, and yet these mental retards ARE VOTING!

God help us all.

No comments: