Friday, April 28, 2006

Just remember

Liberals "support the troops".

Yeah, right.

Liberals support the troops like communists support democracy. I mean, between the asshats at UC Santa Clara forcing military recruiters off campus with their riots, and this at UNC-Chapel Hill, I think the lie that liberals "support the troops" can be laid to rest.

I will concede that there are liberals out there who DO support the troops, but they are the exception to the rule. And the exception PROVES the rule. The Left has been anti-military since the 60's, and they haven't changed their attitudes one bit. They've just been forced to lie about it in recent years.

UPDATE: No, really, tell me how the Left supports the troops. Really. I wanna know.

These are the same type of sick, virulent wastes of oxygen who spit on returning troops during Viet Nam. They just wear different cloths now.

Well, most of them do.

No comments: