Monday, February 20, 2006

In case you're missing it

DANEgerus has been on a roll.

Russia possibly helped Saddam move WMD's?

May take? They're in Syria. But I wouldn't put anything past anyone who was on Saddam's "Oil for Food" bribery list, and the CIA ain't worth spit in the wind right now.

Cartoon Stupidfatah continues. Yep, it's still continuing. This has gone far past any relation to protecting free speech in my opinion. It's now about radical mooselimbs forcing their religion on the free countries of the West. And what confuses me is how many of those free countries are simply capitulating. Were I the editor of a newspaper, I would republish all twelve pictures on a daily basis until the riots stopped. Hell, I'd have a contest to see what my readers actually thought about the riots. C'mon people, send me your pictures! Any artists out there?

Hamas upset because Israel won't pay for it's own genocide. As I said before, when the paleswinians elected a group of camel-fucking terrorist sand fleas to represent them, they removed our obligation to treat them seriously. We can now recognize them as the terrorists they are.

Bonfire of the Inanities. With Bush-hating Leftists in full on frothing moonbat mode, their attack on Dick Cheney comes crashing down when Cheney's friend strolls out of the hospital wearing a three piece suit and gives a press conference. You think the HasBeen Media will actually report on news around the world now?

Nah. Not while it might help President Bush.

No comments: