Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Putting some stang on it

Ok, Tim. You have my attention.

So I checked and sure enough, troll slapped here and here.

The first link is to a discussion of how that hopeless hapless Bush forced soldiers to regurgitate talking points in a tele-conference. Except he just gave them a heads up and they decided who would answer and what they'd say and practiced their delivery.

This is "Alabamagirl":

I've got to be honest, it looked bad. Especially with the girl from DOD even saying something about following the script beforehand. But I still love W!

Posted by: alabamagirl at October 14, 2005 10:10 AM


And I (remembering previous contributions left under the Alabamagirl handle) responded:

Then we have repeat leftist troller "alabamagirl" who pulls the same crap in another thread with "Yeah! Rove HAD to silence Wilson". Which we know is a load of sh*t, but I'm sure this dipsh*t thought their ploy was clever until I smacked the crap out of them there as well. Thusly:

"I've got to be honest,"

You couldn't if you tried.

"it looked bad."

No it didn't.

"Especially with the girl from DOD even saying something about following the script beforehand. "

Who said what?

"But I still love W!"

Liar.

Posted by: The Valiant Elephant at October 14, 2005 05:02 PM


This is what I referenced at the beginning of that reply (from the second link):

I am so sick of hearing about all "the bad stuff" that republicans are doing. Democrats should realize that making sure that Joe Wilson didn't get out of hand was necessary. The evil-doers cannot get an upperhand on us. SO WHAT if there's not uranium or whatever. I'm sure there would be soon! I say GO SCOOTER and GO KARL. At least our people know how to play ball. Sometimes you have to take the law into your hands and thank goodness we do!

Posted by: alabamagirl at October 13, 2005 10:07 AM


To which I responded:

"Democrats should realize that making sure that Joe Wilson didn't get out of hand was necessary. "

Out of who's hand? He's been "in hand" of the left since his burst into the news cycles and he's been "out of hand" of the Bush administration that the lying Wilson tried to smear.

"The evil-doers cannot get an upperhand on us."

That had nothing to do with the un-outable Valerie Plame. The question was why Wilson, idiot and liar, was sent to "sip tea" in Niger. The answer was his wife. And then came the leftist hissy fit out the outing of the un-outable Plame.

"SO WHAT if there's not uranium or whatever."

I suggest you get informed on this matter. There was yellowcake uranium. That was not the point. Saddam, according to WILSON'S OWN FINDINGS (not the pack of lies he wrote in the times, but the report he turned in to the CIA), DID try to purchase yellow cake Uranium from Niger. Wilson LIED. He LIED and said Saddam never tried. The British also investigated the claim made by the President in his State of the Union address that Saddam tried to purchase uranium from Africa. Their conclusion? The claim was well founded.

"I'm sure there would be soon! I say GO SCOOTER and GO KARL. At least our people know how to play ball. Sometimes you have to take the law into your hands and thank goodness we do!"

No one is "taking the law into their own hands". No one was "playing ball". They were pointing out why that hack Joe Wilson was sent to Niger to investigate a claim. Wilson claimed that Cheney sent him. He didn't. It was his wife. The Senate investigation proved Wilson a LIAR on that one too.

Posted by: The Valiant Elephant at October 13, 2005 01:18 PM



And then this turns up in our Guest book:

"Name: Jonathan "

Could it be ths Jonathan? I've given him enough grief at GOPbloggers, but I have my doubts. I'm pretty sure it wasn't this Jonathan. Most likely, that isn't this individual's name.

"Home Page: "

It has no place to call home. How sad.

"Date: Sat Oct 15 12:41:48 2005 "

Check the dates on those comments.

"Referred By: Reverand Scaramonga "

I know this is bullshit, I asked him.

Let the fisking begin! :)

"Comments:
Mr. Valiant Elephant, You are a mean,"

Awwwwwwww. I should be a cute and fuzzy bunny!

"hateful person"

I know you hate me.

"and should be ashamed of yourself."

Not a chance!

"Alabamagirl gave her opinion on blogs for bush"

Maybe if she traded in facts.

"and you cruelly called her a "troll"

But she is! :) There is nothing cruel in stating facts.

"and implied that she shouldn't be posting."

Quite an implication, eh? Where was it again? Oh! My bad. It was pure projection on our "guest's" part.

"Conservative blogs already have a reputation for stifling debate"

Leftist trolls do not come to Conservative blogs to debate. They come seeking validation and to stir shit and I send them packing with a sore ass.

"and practicing thought control."

Better grab your tinfoil helmet!

"I wonder why you keep shooting yourself in the foot"

Hard to keep doing something I never do in the first place.

"by limiting debate to those who wholeheartedly support everything Bush does? "

Not true. Cutting out the kool-aid chugging moveondotnever contingent actually allows for debate, not the other way around. That just wastes our time educating those who have no desire to learn.

"Dissent=legitimacy."

Lying and acting like an asshole = Bah Bye, stupid leftist fuck :)

"You have no legitimacy."

I'm 2 Legit to Quit, B!

"Do you want it?"

Not with you. Let me repeat that just so we are perfectly clear! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHETHER YOU FEEL I'M "LEGITIMATE" OR NOT!

"Or do you want to remain a marginal third-rater in the world of blogs?"

Jealous much?

"Your choice, chief."

To your chagrin you pathetic obsessed stupid little troll. So by my very response, I have "stifled debate". I guess that's a defense mechanism for not having a decent retort.

No comments: