Thursday, July 07, 2005

Daily reading

Not to make light of the events in Britain, Here's a question: What blog do you make a daily visit to? I'm simply curious to see how our blogroll compares to the various like-minded blogs. My list?

DANEgerus. First stop, bar none. Dane has more information than almost any blog out there. With the lack of comments that I see sometimes, I wonder if he's the most underappreciated blog out there. It's a wealth of information and well thought out reasoning.

Random Nuclear Strikes. Daily. It's on our blogroll. I don't comment, because I don't have a TypeKey registration (I know, I gotta get that fixed) but I'm there as often as possible.

Kim du Toit. Straight talk and no bullshit. Plus, gun blogging!

Those are my big three. If I don't have much time (which is often) those are the blogs I make sure I check out before moving on to any other reading. Does anyone else have a "must read" blog that you visit?

No comments: