Saturday, April 23, 2005

Can you FEEL the LOVE?

So, Tim and I are cleaning the junk out of the guestboook, and some of the comments left by the Leftists are just outright hilarious.

Although there's one that I just can't quite understand....

Jason Walker is a pencil-dick faggot. He will get sodomized in hell.


Who's Jason Walker, and why does this nameless goon think he's a pencil-dicked faggot? And if you're going to call someone names, can't you at least leave a real name? Or an email address?

Anyways, I'm taking the spam out and leaving everything else. I think that comments like this:

You guys are all selfish fools! Right-wing politics are terrible! And war is is also a terrible thing! War is bad because people die, and I believe that death is bad. Don't you see how disgustingly selfish you have become?!!!!!!!!! And George Bush licks balls! Left-wingers rule!


....are the perfect example of why the Left should never be in power again.

No comments: