Sunday, February 13, 2005

An excellent summation

For a wonderful piece on North Korean nukes and the reasons thereof, go read John Cross.

Kim Jong Il beat Clinton and Carter...that is evident in the fact that he now is claiming that he has WMD's. He was brought up to their level...a petty tin-horn with spazzed-out hair and a vertical challenge...brought to the level of the American President(s). And, he got over on them. He did what he wanted, got what he wanted, and laughed all the way to the bank. He only got verbose after he saw that the new American President saw right through the bullcrap. He only started throwing his tantrum when Bush called him out.
I'd be much happier if I couldn't gloat at the Donks right now, telling them just how wrong they've been. I'd be much happier if ONE SINGLE DEMOCRAT would come out and admit that Carter and Clinton screwed the pooch.

But I don't think I can forsee any happiness in the near future.

No comments: