Friday, December 10, 2004

Raging_Dave UPDATE

Hello all. This is the Raging_Mrs. I just thought some of you might like an update. I just got back from the wide open state of Montana. The Raging_Mr. is doing well. He started out as a Squad Leader and is now a Class Leader. He is doing well in his studies. From the sounds of it these studies(92A) will be earning us immediate rank. The only shooting he will be doing, is with his camera. Actually I think he is enjoying himself. The Army is doing well for him. A private room, catered meals, going out to the bar, hiking and even Karoke:) The only things he could really ask for are a private limo and better cell reception, oh, and to have me there.

If any of you would like more information, feel free to email his pacifier account. I am answering it.

Happy blogging

P.S. Still no news on 91W

No comments: