Tuesday, June 08, 2004

A Question:

I've been prodded by a few people to put out other Molon Labe products other than just stickers. Coffee mugs would be a good start, maybe hats or t-shirts. But I'll start with the mugs, because I'm a coffee junkie, and I know that other people are as well. How many houses do you go into that don't have coffee mugs? Not too many.

So, before I sink a load of money into this, (and I refuse to use CafePress, so don't go there. In order to make any money off of that I'd have to charge outrageous amounts for the mugs) I want to ask the questions -

--How much would you pay for a coffee mug that had Molon Labe emblazoned on it? Think of my sticker being painted on a mug.

--How much would you consider to be too much? What would the ideal cost be for you?

--Would you buy one for $15? $20?

--Would you help advertise them?

I'm trying to get the cost down to around $15.00 per mug, shipping included. Right now I'm hovering between $15 and $16, and I'm haggling with a few different companies. So, the questions are out there for you. Leave your answers in the comments, if you would please! Also leave any suggestions that you might have. I'm thinking of putting the Raging Dave website URL on one side, and the Molon Labe picture on the other. I can also work with different colors as well. Black on white, white on blue, blue on black or white or red, ect., ect., ect., yougetthepointalready.

Let me hear it, folks!

No comments: