Thursday, June 24, 2004

I'm going to kill my cats

Hodge and I went out to do some photography today. Seemed like a nice enough thing to do, take some pictures, have dinner, and then take some night shots of the Seattle skyline.

So I go to grab my camera. It's an oldie but a goodie. Minolta X-700 SLR 35mm. I have three lenses for it, plus a doubler to really get a good range on it. Three different flashes, plus two slave units so that I can set the flashes up separate from my camera. It's a nice set-up.

Until today. When I picked up my bag and smelled something.

Cat piss.

Not just a little bit - the entire bag reeked of it. I took my camera out and looked it over. It was covered in cat piss. My lenses - covered in cat piss. All three of them. My doubler - covered in cat piss. This isn't some "Oops, I missed the litter box and accidentally hit your camera" kind of coverage, these shitty little demon spawn must have been pissing in my camera bag for a good long while!

I don't think I can explain the depth of my rage right now. If the cats are lucky, they'll just get kicked the fuck out of my house. If they come near me right now, I'll have their fucking hides hanging on my wall. Every last bit of camera equipment I have is fucking RUINED! The camera, the lenses, all three flashes and the slave units, all of it is fucking WORTHLESS RIGHT NOW! And the cost of getting it cleaned might just be more than the cost of getting a new fucking camera! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't afford this fucking shit! These cats have cost me a fuckload of money that I can't afford! With everything that's going on in my life right now, I can't even THINK about shelling out the money to buy a new camera, and even if I did I wouldn't have near the set up that was just ruined BY MY FUCKING FUR COVERED PISS DEMONS!

I'm going to kill those fucking worthless beasts. I need a new rug for my floor.

UPDATE: There will be no cleaning the camera. Cat piss got into the gears and inner workings and ruined it all. I couldn't even turn the damn thing on. It's dead.

I'm going to kill those fucking hellspawn.

No comments: