Monday, February 02, 2004

I Don't Give A Damn

About Janet Jackson's pierced boob, and where she flashed it. Wait, check that, I do care where she flashed it, when it's on the screens of half of America while they try to watch their big game. It was nasty. It was crude. And it was without any kind of class at all. But what gets to me is that everyone is shrieking about Janet's boob. Folks, I don't care what it looked like, that was NOT Janet's boob.

Think about it, folks. The Jacksons have had so much plastic surgery as a frigging family, that they practically give each other new heads for Christmas. Do you really think that what you saw was Janet's real, original boob?

Yeah, right. Her face has a warning label on it regarding proximity to microwave ovens and melt risk. Her boobs are the SAME DAMN WAY. I'd put money on it. Fake as a three dollar bill. More silicone that that valley in California. Fakes. Frauds. Phony.

Those are bogus boobs, people! And I don't want to see them.

No comments: