Sunday, October 12, 2003

Yeah, I'm PISSED!

Warning: Strong language and much cussing in this post.

Why, you ask? Well, I was reading Serenity's Journal (the webpage, not an actual diary, you dirty-minded sop!) when I found this little article.

A project by Seattle city officials to house chronic alcoholics in a 75-unit apartment building where they can drink together has been approved by the Washington state Court of Appeals.

The $8.6 million project near downtown Seattle will offer tenants meals and support services in an attempt to provide enough stability to allow them to attend treatment programs, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported.


Ah, yes. The city's in a financial crisis, the state's in a financial crisis, unemployment is still ungodly high in this part of the country, fire departments are struggling to keep their trucks in service, police and fire pensions are in danger of being cut back.... by all means lets FUCKING WASTE 8.6 MILLION FUCKING TAX-PAYER DOLLARS SO THAT SOME FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT DRUNK CAN SIT IN A FUCKING TAX-PAYER FUNDED ROOM AND DRINK HIS FUCKING BOOZE! WHAT A GREAT FUCKING IDEA!

Wait, wait, I have an even BETTER IDEA! Lets buy them free booze! And maybe we can furnish tax-payer funded heroin for them too! Why don't we spend those tax-payer dollars for whores like the Seattle city council to go and suck some tax-payer funded drunken bum dick! What a wonderfull way to prove that you are nothing more than ANOTHER FUCKING DIPSHIT DEMOCRAT WASTING MY FUCKING MONEY!

It's a good thing that I'm not near any of those idiotic pieces of shit, or I'd be in jail for murder. But I bet I could get away with justifiable homicide. Serenity used to live here, and she just recently escaped. I dream of the day when I can do the same. I will stop on the Seattle City limits and take a steaming shit right before I leave this god-forsaken hell hole. The world would be better off if this city just disappeared into a sinkhole and slid strait to hell. 8.6 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS so that a bunch of drunks can drink and shit themselves and puke in comfort. What a great idea. Fucking idiots. Brainless, moronic, good-for-nothing, asshats who shouldn't be in charge of wiping their own ass, much less a god-damned city.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: