Sunday, July 13, 2003

My Apologies...

.....for yesterday's post-without-a-link. For those who are still interested, the link is right here.

Honestly, it's funny as hell. It reminds me of the old saying (that my dad beat into my head often enough):

"If you don't believe in something, you'll believe in anything."

Well, it's near San Fran. Doesn't take much for the barking moonbats to show up there.

I read the article in the Tennessean with great interest. My guess is that the Left will ignore it just like they've ignored everything else we've found, or they'll come up with some bizarre explination.

By the way, if there's one single person from the US military who can tell me what the hell an artilary balloon is, I'd appreciate it. In my five years of active duty, I've never heard of, seen, or learned about an "artillary balloon".

No comments: