Monday, September 01, 2014

I'm with Ricky Gervais on this one

You wanna guess how many nude photos of myself or the Mrs. there are around the house?

Aw, hell, I'll tell you right out:  None.  None on our computers, none on our phones, none on any cameras, none on any devices.

That's because we don't take nude photos of ourselves.

Now, the chances of anyone wanting a nude photo of me is exactly zero, and I still don't take nude photos of myself because the last thing I need is someone actually finding a picture of me in the buff, and then vomiting for an hour.

But celebrities?  Hey, guess what - if you're a hot female, and you make a lot of money by showing off your hot female self, do you really think people won't stop at nothing to get nude photos of you?  Hmmmmmm?

So yeah, I with Ricky Gervais:  If you don't want anyone hacking nude photos from your phone, don't have nude photos on your phone.  And that "phone", as you call it, is nothing more than a computer that also makes phone calls.  And any computer can be hacked.  Hell, your "phone" is a computer designed to be hacked, because it's designed to allow communication with other devices!

So either admit that you wanted those photos out there in the first place, or stop taking nude photos of yourself and keeping them on your phone.

3 comments:

Drumwaster said...

"If you do not wish a thing seen, do not do it. If you do not wish a thing heard, do not say it." -- Klingon proverb

Ragin' Dave said...

Now, why am I not shocked to find you quoting Klingon?

Drumwaster said...

Hey, be glad I translated it into English first LOL