Saturday, January 05, 2013

I am officially turning into my father

I just called in a noise complaint on a bunch of drunken shitheads who think that blasting loud music and screaming drunken slogans at 0100 hrs seems to be a grand idea.

Fuck the fucking fuckers.  I woke my ass up way too early, to go running and spend a full day at work.  I want to sleep.  If you want to be stupid drunk sluts take your skanky asses to a club.  Get the fuck out of my neighborhood with that bullshit.

GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN, YOU STUPID KIDS!

So yeah, I'm turning into my dad.  Hopefully I do him proud.

3 comments:

Gerry N. said...

In the late 60's I unknowingly rented a house next to a "party house" in Seattle. Every night they would do eezakly what happened to you. I just pulled the main fuse block out of their elec. panel and tossed it into a blackberry bramble down the street. No power, no noise. Quite effective.

Gerry N.

Ragin' Dave said...

Nah. Cops came over, they quieted down. If it starts to happen on a regular basis, then more devious means of reprisal shall be in order.

Anti Money Laundering said...

That is definitely disturbing, and i think your dad will be proud of you, you turned to hate drunk and noisy people.