Friday, November 25, 2011

So.....

How about them Packers, huh?

I'm Seahawks fan in Packerland right now, and I swear to you that the folks around me have stopped trying to convert me to the First Church of Green Bay, and have now started just giving me looks filled with pity.  Some little old ladie tried thrusting cookies with a condolence note into my hand last Sunday when she saw me wearing my Seahawks shirt.

Why did we ever hire Pete Carrol?  And don't give me that stuff about how the Seahawks beat the Ravens.  That's a sign of how weak and inconsistent the Ravens can be, not a sign about how great the Seahawks aree.

2 comments:

Common Sense Gresham Project said...

...and they could have had Orton just now...

Ragin' Dave said...

Like Orton would have gone to Seattle? At least in KC there's a chance of improvement.

OK, yeah, there's a very small chance he would have gone to Seattle. But the Seahawks O-line could be replaced by yield signs and they would have better luck, since the defense would actually have to step around the yield signs, rather than just blowing through them like they do now.